Drs. Esposito, Ostrowski, and Whitmyer have over 90 years of combined dental experience. During that time, we have stayed true to our treatment philosophy that we only utilize the latest and most reliable materials, we only provide treatment modalities that meet our stringent requirements for long-term predictable success and we enjoy what we do. We know that each person has their own dental story, their own esthetic goals, and their own functional needs but we also know that it’s hard for some people to get in the car and come to the dentist and share their story. When you do come we will listen, ask questions, and gather information. Only then can we discuss what we feel is best for you, your oral health, and how we can not only meet, but exceed your goals.
Our practice has been in it’s current location for ten years, prior to that all three doctors practiced together at The Cleveland Clinic for well over a decade. During that time we trained over 30 dentists from the U.S. and abroad. Dr. Esposito was the 1st and only chairman having started the department over 35 years ago prior to that he was Head of the Section of Maxillofacial Prosthetics at MetroHealth Medical Center. In 2006 we left the clinic and started this practice which has allowed us to provide an exceptional level of care in a more relaxed, controlled setting. Over this time we have built a practice which includes patients from innumerable cities, nine states, and five countries which has been fun but we particularly enjoy treating our patients from right here in our home towns in Northeast Ohio. Dr’s Whitmyer and Ostrowski were born here, raised here and we’ll stay here. Dentistry is difficult and it needs to be very precise so treatment should be focused sometimes tedious but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun.
Why Choose EOW DENTAL
- We are a fully computer integrated office.
- Password protected digital record system
- Very low dose digital x-ray system improving accuracy of diagnosis and integration with your dental record
- We treat your family like we treat our own families.
- We perform a wide variety of procedures; from dental sealants for kids to cosmetic veneers and implants.
- We have unparalleled experience in the diagnosis and treatment of complex oral/dental conditions.
- We have our own, in office dental laboratory, which gives us the ability to fabricate highly accurate and customized dentures.
- We work closely with local cancer surgeons and oncologists in the management of patients who have, or will undergo, treatment of cancer in the head and neck • Dry Mouth
• Maxillofacial Prosthetics
• Radiation Caries